From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Zoba
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 4:54 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Carnation to Rattlesnake LOS survey

Yes, that is a great map. I’m curious what software that is too! Lots of uses for that.
On Jul 18, 2020, at 10:52 AM, Shawn / K7ATA <shawn@busymarvin.net> wrote:

Grr. the screenshot I added didn't go through...resending

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 7/18/2020 9:58 AM, Shawn / K7ATA via groups.io wrote:
We (K7RWB, W7PFB, K7ATA) recently did a LOS (line-of-sight) survey from the carnation shack to the HAMWAN station atop Rattlesnake Ridge.

WITHOUT roof access (new locks, new code) we were able to do a verification of LOS with binoculars from the top of the external stairs, and I have also verified using multiple online tools.

<LOS-Carnation.PNG>