From: Rowland
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2020 8:32 AM
Subject:Re: [SnoVARC] Double Nickel Simplex Net Tonight

??

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 8:51 PM Paul Zoba <pezoba@...> wrote:

On Jul 18, 2020, at 4:35 PM, Paul Zoba via groups.io <pezoba=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Every Saturday night at 8pm, there is a Simplex net on 146.55

Lately, the host has been Dan KB7RYY in Bellevue. Dan is easy to hear, but there are lots of 5w stations around that can be a challenge. Keep a log of what you hear and compare it week to week. This process has helped me to improve my station.

73,

Paul