Free Mackie Mix 8 mixer

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Hello fellow Snovarcians,

I have a brand new Mackie Mix 8 mixer that is still unopened in its box (actually it's still in its unopened UPS shipping box).

Mixers are great for connecting, for example, a single microphone for use with multiple rigs. They're also very useful for directing output from multiple sources to speakers as well as headphones - each with their own gain and filter controls. There are a ton of other uses.

This mixer is free to anyone that wants it that fits one of these criteria 1) you are retired, 2) you are a student, 3) you just really want it.

I'm glad to drop it off if you meet me in the Duvall/Carnation/Redmond/Woodinville area.

https://mackie.com/products/mix-series-compact-mixers