I would be interested. Thanks Robin!

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On Aug 13, 2020, 9:21 AM, Robin Amundson < wa7cpa@...> wrote:

On Tuesday evening K1IR from Massachusetts gave a shocking, well-researched, and very riveting presentation on amateur tower climbing accidents and what can be learned from them, how to prevent, etc. He was one of the best Zoom presenters hands-down, with a fantastic slide show. He is on a mission to educate and prevent tower climbing accidents among radio amateurs. If interested, I will reach out to him to see if he will present. The DX club had 29 participants, quite a few more than we have been having. I would hope we could get at least 15-20. He presented at 10 p.m. his time in MA, so he is very gracious in giving his time.