Re: Is it me or am I in a Faraday cage?

Ralph Lease

we can give it a go tomorrow evening if that works for you unless someone else has time.  I have had luck with the locals on 20m at 14.070. Dx goes away on 20 after grayline but we are close enough it should work.

respond with a time and I will make it work.  We can link up by voice on our repeater to start with.

Ralph
KC7QXD

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 10:03 AM Ryan - KJ7GIE <rsm@...> wrote:
I can be available after work almost every evening (after 5) and will into the late night. Also willing to get up early. Am flexible to your schedule for sure.

Except for tonight.. unless you want to try after the simplex exercise completes as I plan on participating in that.