Re: External Antenna box connection question

Jackson Beard

My connections are inside the box out of the weather.  It's not super fast, but they're dry.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 12:41 Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:
I just had 4 coax lines installed for my external antennas that are now coiled up in a waterproof box outside (see pic). What do folks recommend for making the connections to the antennas, especially if I want to disconnect/connect easily? I was thinking of installing so 239 connectors to the box cover (similar to the second pic) and connecting the antenna lines to those and then weatherproofing the connections. What do others suggest? Is there a best practice?

dual feed line, relay box, rf relay box, twopak, two pak, two pack ...