Re: External Antenna box connection question

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I am late to the party but I would go with all the connectors in the box (if there’s room) weathersealed, and grommets in the holes that lead outside the box.

On Aug 21, 2020, at 1:00 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Jim, unfortunately, an indoor patch panel problematic since these cables are running from the shack to the box under the house -

I think I'll drill a hole in the bottom to run the antenna feed lines into the box and then add the connectors inside the box - similar to what Jackson is suggesting. What do I use to in the whole I drill? A rubber grommet?