Re: Tarheel antenna gathering Sunday at 1pm

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

See you there (at 6ft with mask 😷)

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Sep 5, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

Correct, Sunday September 6.

Sheesh.  I plead idiocy as a result of sleeping poorly and not enough coffee.

On Sep 5, 2020, at 8:51 AM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Sunday, September 6.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020, 8:06 AM Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:
Several Snovarcians have recently bought Tarheel screwdriver antennas for mobile/field use.  We’re going to gather at the Duvall ballfields on Big Rock Road at 1pm on Sunday September 5 to share our experiences and see how each of us has set things up.

Everyone is welcome to join us.  If you’re interested in vehicle mounted HF antennas this will be a good chance to see them up close and learn something about them.

Good fun likely to be had.