Re: Go bags

Rowland

Those  are expensive.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 3:27 AM Shawn / K7ATA <shawn@...> wrote:
I'm slowly converting everything I own, that uses batteries, to 18650

cells; LED flashlights are relatively cheap, and charging an 18650 is

logistically no different than charging a cell phone. (still needs a

cable/adapter)

I literally have dozens of spare cells, and getting more is usually not

a problem.

--Shawn

--K7ATA