Re: Sad news

Ralph Lease

Jim
Thank you for being my friend these last few years. I knew you had severe health issues but were always so upbeat. Thank you for all the help/mentoring you freely gave. You are missed.

73
Ralph
KC7QXD

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020, 1:49 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
SNOVARC members:

It is with deep sadness that I must inform all of you that Jim Meyers, W7ABD, became a silent key Wednesday or Thursday of this week. As many of you know, Jim's health hadn't been the best for the past several years. We have all benefited from Jim's willingness to Elmer operators old and new, keeping our repeaters up and running, teaching classes and being a great source of information for so many things.

At this point in time, I do not have information about a memorial service. As soon as I get any information, I will be sure to pass on the details. Please keep Jim's family and other friends in your thoughts and prayers. If the family reaches outs for help, I will be sure to pass along that information as well.

Please remember Jim's willingness to Elmer others by offering to be an Elmer yourself. I am sure Jim would appreciate that.

73, Jim, we will miss hearing W7ABD on the air.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call my cell, 206-714-8646.

Take care,

Tom, WA7TBP