Re: Sad news

Kirt White / K7KDW

This is very sad news indeed. Jim was very generous and always did so with cheerfully. My sincerest condolences to his family for their loss.

On Sep 11, 2020, at 4:06 PM, Ken Kosters <kenkosters@...> wrote:

Jim was a good friend and resource for all of us and shocking news to say the least. I always enjoyed our chats via the radio and always so positive and upbeat willing to dig into some one of my crazy ideas.

Jim will be missed dearly.

Sorry but I have a lack of words at this time.

Ken W7ECK

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 3:34 PM AA7Z <AA7Z@...> wrote:
RIP Jim. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Great guy and will be sorely missed.

Dick
AA7Z

On Sep 11, 2020, at 1:49 PM, Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

SNOVARC members:

It is with deep sadness that I must inform all of you that Jim Meyers, W7ABD, became a silent key Wednesday or Thursday of this week. As many of you know, Jim's health hadn't been the best for the past several years. We have all benefited from Jim's willingness to Elmer operators old and new, keeping our repeaters up and running, teaching classes and being a great source of information for so many things.

At this point in time, I do not have information about a memorial service. As soon as I get any information, I will be sure to pass on the details. Please keep Jim's family and other friends in your thoughts and prayers. If the family reaches outs for help, I will be sure to pass along that information as well.

Please remember Jim's willingness to Elmer others by offering to be an Elmer yourself. I am sure Jim would appreciate that.

73, Jim, we will miss hearing W7ABD on the air.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call my cell, 206-714-8646.

Take care,

Tom, WA7TBP