Re: gmail Backup

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

I use this for gmail:  https://www.mailstore.com/en/products/mailstore-home/

It's free for home use and it works fine for me.  It's made by a company that makes an enterprise product.  Can search the backup, etc.

That said, I use gmail less and protonmail more these days because of privacy / security reasons.  I won't go into details as to why so as not to distract from your question, but if you want to know I'll be happy to discuss that as well.

-Lou

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.