Jim Myers W7ABD

Rowland

I am finally coming to terms with the loss of Jim.  He was an amazing person always willing to help as he did with me on several occasions.  I remember having a conversation with him about instructing at the license classes.  He was not very comfortable with the idea but after a long chat and reassuring him his amazing knowledge needed to be shared with new hams he decided to partake and he was very successful.

Over the years I have often said that I wish there was a way to download an individual's knowledge onto a "machine" that would then make it available to the world. Though that invention has not come to pass yet I believe Jim is one of the people whose thoughts and ideas we would have wanted to save and share.

There is no other way to say it......Jim we will all miss you in so many ways!