Tarheel

Rowland

Look what I installed today.  My Tarheel II. Going to route the wires up to the radio  tomorrow that is under my front seat. I have the optional cooling fan so it will not get too warm under there.  Hopefully there is enough room.  Also using the Turbo Tuner auto that was designed just for the IC-7000 (my radio).

All this equipment has been in storage since I sold my last work van 4 years ago.  Looking forward to getting everything operational tomorrow.

I remember the van had some white noise when running (not alternator) and I was advised by George to install ground straps on the liftgate, hood, and exhaust system. Hopefully that noise won't be in this vehicle ('16 Ford Explorer) but we will see.

image.jpeg