Re: Radio club radios

Dale Smith

Well, I’m going to be at hunting camp and wanted to do something other than VHF.  I will probably wait until I pass my general late this year or early the next.

I was unaware 6M was best during June. Are the other bands affected by seasons?

Regards,

Dale Smith

425-686-9304

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dalegsmith

KJ7GHU

"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice."

- American author, historian and philosopher Will Durant