Hot Spot options: Zoom meeting invitation 1800 today

Robin Amundson

I wanted to invite everyone to join an educational series provided by Puget Sound DMR Coalition surrounding hot spots. Tonight, September 19th at 18:00 PST is the second session of four with a topic of:

What are my options for a hot spot.” Presented by Rob (N7QT) of the Western Washington DX Club and DXexpeditioner.

This session is being held on Zoom. The presentation will last about an hour and we will leave the session up with plenty of time to ask questions.

The series schedule will be as follows:

September 12th, 18:00 PST  (1 Hour)– What is a Hot Spot, and why do I want or need one? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB

September 19th, 18:00 PST (1-2 Hours) – What are my options for a Hot Spot(s)? Presenter: Rob Fanfant N7QT

To be announced: The following are tentative.

September 26th, 18:00 PST (1-3 Hours) – Now that I own one, how do I build and configure it? Presenter: Jamie Hughes WA7JH and Team

October 3rd, 18:00 (1-2 Hours) – What are some of the advanced features and how do I configure those? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB and Team

We even have a prize from C4Labs of Tacoma Washington as a giveaway.

73,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Founder

Email: wa7jh@...

Phone: (360) 362-4575

Puget Sound Digital Mobile Radio Coalition