Annual CERT, SNOVARC, Medical reserve Corp Exercise

Tom WA7TBP

Hello all,
Just wanted to remind you the annual September exercise for the groups shown in the subject line is this Saturday. Please join us for this 2 hour on-line experience. Please sign up per the instructions shown below. Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday.
73,
Tom, WA7TBP

Saturday, September 26, from 10 AM – 12 PM. On-line event.
It's time for our Annual CDCCC Training Exercise!! This year we are focusing on a failure of the Tolt Dam and the surrounding responses, which as you all know is very timely! The Exercise will run from 10 AM - Noon on Saturday, September 26th. Being that this is a virtual exercise we are limiting the number of volunteers that can participate to 50, so SIGN UP EARLY!
The exercise is open to our Community Emergency Response Teams (CERTs), Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) and Sno Valley Amateur Radio Club Ham operator (SnoVARC) volunteers.
To sign up send an email to info@.... For questions call Kathy Brasch @425-941-9295 or email info@....