Thursday, October 15 mini exercise

Tom WA7TBP

Hello all:

We have our third Thursday mini drill after the regular net this Thursday. I have attached a form for you to use during the exercise. I would suggest you make enough copies to record three messages. I will provide more detailed instructions at the beginning of the exercise. Each message will be longer than the previous message.

The goal of the exercise is to practice our message taking skills. When all else fails, we still need to take messages the old fashioned way.

Looking forward to working the exercise with you on Thursday.

Tom