SnoVARC gathering for W7ABD (sk), our friend Jim

Robin Amundson

Dear Hams and Others,
Our club president, Tom, WA7TBP, and I, have queried City of Duvall and City of Carnation. As a result, when we get a non-rainy weekend day forecast, we will be announcing a physically distanced outdoor gathering at Big Rock Ball Fields in honor of our silent key club member, Jim Myers, W7ABD. City of Duvall requires no permit. All food and drink will be brought in by each attendee for own consumption.  Please email me with any ideas or concerns you may have for the gathering.

wa7cpa@...