Fw: LWHC Technician Class -- Oct 27-Dec 8th (2 nights per week)

Irvina Mizell

FYI

Irvina

From: Dave Wickert <dwickert@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 2:46 PM
To: Irvina Mizell <Irvina.Mizell@...>; Rowland Brasch <rowland.brasch@...>; Lanea Miller <hawaii.heaven@...>; Backstrom, Larry <admin@...>
Cc: Ronald Poole KF7YHQ <snwbird1111@...>; jcwickert@... <jcwickert@...>; johndsullivan@... <johndsullivan@...>
Subject: LWHC Technician Class -- Oct 27-Dec 8th (2 nights per week)

Hi All.

If you know of anyone interested in getting their Technician license, the Lake Washington Ham Club will be putting on a technician class on Zoom for the coming couple of weeks. Exams (for all license classes) are also available online via Zoom.  If you can please help spread that word we would appreciate it. Dates and registration steps are in the info below.

Info at: http://www.lakewashingtonhamclub.org/classes-2/

We are also looking for instructors, so if you know of anyone interested in teaching a unit or two pass them along too. We have slides and videos already done for them.

Thanks.

73.

_-_-_ Dave AE7TD

dwickert@...