Re: Shack organization ideas/Show off your shack

Robin WA7CPA

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 9:00 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:
Hello all,

As I'm finishing up my new office space/shack, I'm planning space for my radios. I only have one UHF/VHF mobile and my 7300 to go in here. My hopes is to keep the area as clutter free as possible and also hope to keep the radios somehow neatly on my desk top.

If you have any ideas for a desktop shelf system, rack or similar that would fit these radios (plus power supplies and tuner, etc) and not take up too much desk real estate that would be much appreciated.

If you would also like to share a photo of your shack setup and how you organize it, I'd love to see those as well.

Thanks
Kirt - K7KDW