Re: Shack organization ideas/Show off your shack

Paul Zoba

Here’s my setup. It’s changed many times and will some more but I like it. On cables, I use LMR400 ultra flex exclusively.

On Oct 30, 2020, at 10:10 AM, Ryan - KJ7GIE <rsm@reign.net> wrote:

Question for the group related... One thing I notice with me meager set-up is the cable nest is growing. Radio to ant tuner to meter to whatever... What are some recommendations for keeping things flexible while not causing undo signal loss in the chain? I find right-angle connectors can be handy but am I inducing signal loss? What "grade" of coax is good for short runs where you need good bend radius (4" or less)? Thanks in advance.