From: Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...>
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:45 pm
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] SnoVARC gathering for W7ABD (sk), our friend Jim

Please respond here or email me if you plan to be at Big Rock Ball Fields in Duvall at 1 p.m. Sunday with masks and your own food/drink to be together at a safe distance outdoors for a little while in honor of Jim, WA7ABD. If there are only a few takers this gathering will be postponed. Time for a headcount. Thank you.

wa7cpa@...