Re: NanoVNA Demo Thursday 6pm?

Paul Zoba

I would be interested, Ryan. You'll have to figure out how to get the camera on that small device!

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 8:01 AM Ryan - KJ7GIE <rsm@...> wrote:
Would the group be interested in a short NanoVNA demo on Thursday 6pm before the Rookie Roundtable? A couple people have requested this and, with the social distancing, it will be a while before I can bring it to an in-person event...   so let's Zoom it!

Based on responses and availability of others we'll make a decision in the next 48 hours but I'm ready to do it if you'll join. Let us know!

I'll be focusing on using the NanoVNA as an SWR tester for antennas. The topics will include:
· Hardware overview
o Example hardware / where to get
· Set to show SWR (easy)
o Trace