Re: Can I use a duplexer / triplexer in reverse with 2 rigs and 1 antenna

Rowland

Should be fine. I did it in the past with another radio setup.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 9:35 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:
Hey Snovarcians,

I have a triband antenna that I'd like to share between two radios: 1) a UHF/VHF and 2) 220Mhz.  Rather than use a switch - which would only allow me to send/receive on one rig at a time. I was wondering if I could use a triplexer to direct the 220mhz to one rig (obviously the 220) and the 2m.70cm to the other rig so I can keep both rigs listening and transmit on either one. I know this will work for receive only but will I blow up a rig when the other is transmitting or will the triplexer keep the output separated? Has anyone done htis?