From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io [mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 4:08 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Tonights mini exercise

If a frequency used in the exercise is in use, or is unusable due to interference, look up and down a short distance on the dial to find the exercise.

On Nov 19, 2020, at 4:05 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

plus of minus interference or prior use.....  HUH?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 3:03 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all:

Tonight our mini exercise will be 6 meter FM simplex and SSB testing. We will use the frequencies listed below, plus of minus interference or prior use:

    FM 52.54 MHz, no tone, no offset

    SSB: USB, 50.200

I will use the Cougar repeater to coordinate any changes in the frequencies shown above.

See you tonight after net. We are usually done with net around 8:15 PM, give or take a few minutes. Issaquah ham club members, feel free to share this info with other Issaquah club members you think may be interested in participating.

73,

Tom