Re: 3 to 4 foot 1.5" Mast tubing

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

If you only need something 1.5”-ish, then chain link fence top rail.  It’s usually galvanized.

If you actually need 1.5”, then metal conduit will do nicely.  Not galvanized, so you probably want to prime it and paint it.

On Nov 21, 2020, at 6:07 PM, Ralph Lease <ralph.lease@...> wrote:

Go to lowes and buy a 10 ft section of chain link fence top rail. Its galvanized.  Cut to length.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020, 5:50 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:
I'm looking for a short 1.5" diameter antenna tubing about 3 or 4 feet long. I can order them on DXEngineering but was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to where I can get them locally.  Ideas?

TIA!