Re: 2021 Net Control Schedule

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Howard WA1HEM  - any date

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin

Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104