Re: 2021 Net Control Schedule

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

Will do

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io [mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kathy K7KJB
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 2:56 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] 2021 Net Control Schedule

Rick,

You can take me off the list.

Kathy

Please use my new email address: Kathy.brasch@...

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Burns
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 1:37 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] 2021 Net Control Schedule

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

  • First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign AND provide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
  • If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
  • Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin