Re: 2021 Net Control Schedule

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Having discussed with Rick how the scheduling is done, I’m going to ask that I not be included in the regular Net Control schedule.

I’m perfectly happy to be NCS when someone discovers they can’t cover their date, just let me know what dates you need covered.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 2:38 PM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

I’m happy to remain on the list.  At this point all dates are fine.

I’m going to suggest that a way to get people to actually fulfill their scheduled dates is to have them not go back on the list unless they specifically send mail.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

I’m updating the Net Control Schedule2021 very soon but…

·         First I want to put out the call for new volunteers because we lost 2 NCO’s this year. If you want to join this effort in 2021 please reply with your name and callsign ANDprovide a range of dates you’d like to start. Thank you in advance!
·         If you’re currently doing it, I will assume you want to continue and will roll your name onto the new schedule.
·         Lastly I will delay this update to weekend so everyone has a time to read this message.

Thanks!

Rick kb7cin