Re: repeater use

Rowland

Have fun!

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 3:11 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a problem if I use the repeater tonight at 20:00 to play santa for some friend's kids

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020, 15:09 Paul Butzi (W7PFB) via groups.io <w7pfb=butzi.net@groups.io> wrote:
I’d be happy to do a zoom thing.  But I suspect this is a fldigi rig control setting wrong… Maybe a quick call would do the trick.

On Dec 18, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Hi,

Several of us would like to use fldigi but are having issues making it work with our 7300.  I have read several sites offering help but so far no success getting my 7300 to transmit.  It seems like it is receiving transmissions but......

Would it be possible to have a Zoom presentation from some of you that have mastered this product to help out those of us that are having challenges?  I think it would be appreciated.