I would like to attend please

Howard
WA1HEM

On Dec 21, 2020, at 12:35 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Looks like the best night for a Zoom fldigi class would be Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  I would like to suggest January 5th at 7PM. This first class would be based on the Icom 7300 HF radio.

As requested by the elmer(s) we will need to limit the size of the class for better exchange of information. I will let the people teaching this class let me know what that limit will be.  If there are more people interested and they do not make the first cut or have a different radio I am sure another class can be scheduled accordingly.

If you are interested to be part of this IC-7300 class let me know as soon as you can.

Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104