Re: fldigi Zoom Class

Paul Zoba

I use Ham Radio Deluxe for rig control. Is that going to be a problem?

On Dec 21, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Ryan - KJ7GIE <rsm@reign.net> wrote:

´╗┐Class might be a strong word ;)
Troubleshooting for sure. Please have the following software downloaded and installed:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/

fldigi - Required. This is the "heart" of what we'll be doing.
flrig - Partially required. You need rig control. fldigi supports a couple different rig control packages. We will only be troubleshooting flrig. If you use something else (like rigcat) you'd be on your own. More details: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/rig_config_page.html
flmsg - Required. We'll be focused on using this package and its templates for sending messages.
flamp - Good idea. We'll dive into what this is, and why it's different than films, if we have time and, if we have time, we'll use it to send files.
flwrap - Required. We'll talk about what this does.

The rest you may want to review as there are some good stuff in there (like flnet and fllog) but we won't be using those.

User manual: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/index.html