Re: Digital nets

Ryan - KJ7GIE

Thanks Paul. I'll be listening to the Orca net tonight to identify if I can hear anyone and get an idea of how they run the net. Seems fairly straightforward.

I could share my screen if someone wants to watch but isn't set-up. This can be done via Zoom or the Discord channel. I'd be interested to see what someone, in a more normal elevation, is able to hear compared to my location. I'll be operating the 7300 from an end-fed which I have hung in my attic (thanks for letting me borrow the gear fellow SnoVARC member).