From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rowland
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 11:57 AM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] Membership

Happy 2021 to All,

Just wanted to remind everyone it is time to renew your membership in SnoVARC.  All of you are what makes this club a success. Even during these crazy times we have managed to accomplish a lot and the future even looks better.

Though monthly club meetings are a little more challenging using Zoom they have worked quite well.  Hope you try joining one of them and saying hi. Howard puts out an announcement just before every meeting with the info to join. Hope to see you there.

Since we are not having in person meetings, the best way to submit your membership donation is to fill out the form (attached) and mail it in with a check or transfer funds from your bank account using Zelle. Need help with the Zelle payment system? Chances are your bank already is part of the Zelle network. Find more information here  https://www.zellepay.com

I have attached the Annual Membership Information Form. It needs to be filled out every year to make sure all the information the club has is current.

Rowland Brasch

K7RWB

Snoqualmie Valley ARC