FW: Cascadia Rising Exercise 22 Overview Webinar for Private Sector Partners. Confirmation

Peter Marchel

Greetings

Will SNOVARC be involved in this?  I received this because of my involvement with Infragard.

Peter

Peter Marchel, Esq.
JD, MBA, CDR, ARM, RPLU, CPCU, AIC, AIM, AIS
President / Principal

12262 337th PL NE,
Carnation, WA 98014

Tel:        425-788-4349
Mobile: 206-940-5992
Fax:       425-788-0263
Email:    peterm@...
Web:      www. Marchelassociates.com

E & S Insurance Brokers & Risk Consultants