From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Rowland <rowland.brasch@...>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 9:14 AM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: [SnoVARC] Tolt Dam Meeting

Tolt Dam Siren System Community Meeting, Feb. 24, 6-8 p.m. Dear Neighbors, Join Seattle Public Utilities for a virtual community meeting about the replacement project for the Tolt Dam Early Warning (Siren) System. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, Feb. 24, from 6-8 p.m. via Zoom. Visit the project website to learn more about the siren replacement project and connect to the meeting: http://www.seattle.gov/utilities/neighborhood-projects/tolt-dam-emergency-warning-system--