Re: Tarheel SWR suggestions wanted

Ralph Lease

Robin

If your Tarheal is flooded,  Tarheal should have instructions to disassemble so you can thoroughly dry it. As per Paul, fresh water shouldn't harm it. I remember reading that they suggested disassembly every couple of years of mobile service to dress the coil for good contact. I looked at mine and there is no seal at the bottom of the clear tube.  Very close fit but no seal. I'm curious if you have any idea how the water entered as they are designed to go down the road at high speed in all weather conditions. I'm curious as I own one and want to know what to look for.

73, Ralph

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021, 7:58 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
Rain water.