From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rowland
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 10:35 AM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] QSO Today Virtual HAM Expo 2021

I understand.  I hope they eval this hosting software because it is really bad compared to last year.  Possibly the attack didn't help but time will tell.  Glad the cost was minimal.

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 10:29 AM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

I got "in" but the KPA1500 that originally was scheduled for 10 is not there. Many, many folks complaining of trouble in the comments. I'm done. It's a bust. Going to enjoy the day outside.