Re: QSO Today Virtual HAM Expo 2021

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I gave up - frustrating. Im headed out to enjoy the sun. As Bob said below – hopefully we will be able to see videos of the presentations soon.

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Otis <rmot47@...>
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 11:17 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] QSO Today Virtual HAM Expo 2021

I agree with Robyn.  So far, I am 0 for 4 – the first two were not what I was expecting and the last two couldn’t get their videos to play.  And last year’s was so good.  Hopefully, the presentations/videos will be available sometime in the next 30 days.  At least the comments in the chat column are quite entertaining 😊.

Oh well, an early lunchtime.

Bob, KI7RMO