Re: Shirt Color #poll-notice

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I don’t think you can wear “Greg” after labor day. Or was that Memorial Day? I cant recall but I know its a faux pas to wear Greg at certain times of the year…

So given that Im not clear on the proper use of Greg, I prefer to stay away from Greg as it clashes with most of my wardrobe…. I Vote for Dark Blue

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of "Paul Butzi (W7PFB) via groups.io" <w7pfb@...>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:13 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Shirt Color #poll-notice

My son Greg is sort of a caucasian pink color.  Is that the color we’re voting for if we pick ‘Greg’, or is it actually a typo and we’d be voting for grey?

On Apr 15, 2021, at 7:57 AM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

The Club is going to purchase shirts with club logos for the active members.  We want to know what color of shirt people would prefer.

1. Black
2. Dark Blue
3. Greg
4. Other