Re: Thursday April 15th mini exercise

Shawn / K7ATA

Who can/should participate in things like this? You.

Growing skills and learning how its done are EXACTLY what these drills are for. Join and participate; the exercise is explained at the start, and if you don't understand something, say so.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 4/15/2021 12:34 PM, Bruce Gary wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but... who can/should participate in things like this?

I'm not trained in any kind of emergency communications, but would be interested in participating in these kinds of exercises, both to grow my skills and to learn how these things work.