Re: Lumen Field Vaccination Site

Mike Jacob

Can you estimate how busy it was vs capacity?

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Rowland <rowland.brasch@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 5:44:34 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: [SnoVARC] Lumen Field Vaccination Site

Kathy and I volunteered at the Lumen Field Vaccination site today.  It was a great experience. I highly recommend it. You work about five hours with a thirty minute break. The place it like a well oiled machine. It is amazing to behold. Everyone was upbeat including all those coming in for a Vaccination.

They Really need volunteers for this Saturday the 15th for all shifts.

Or any other day that will work for you.

Go for it! You will enjoy it.