Re: Recruiting a crew for a project at the W1ABD QTH

Rowland

I have a craftsman mower and should be familiar with it.  I am willing to help do whatever just let me know when.  I will be gone most of next week.

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 5:00 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all:

Paul, W7PFB and I visited Jo Anne, Jim Myers wife at their QTH. Jo Anne needs help with mowing and trimming the yard. For the most part, everything we need is there. We have a Craftsman riding lawn mower with a catchment system, Stihl back pack blower, and a Stihl string trimmer there. Jo Anne told us that when Jim did the mowing, it took about two hours. There is a place on site where we can dump the clippings and trimmings.

I would like to prepare a list of who would be able to help with this project. I think if we got four people, we could knock out the project in several hours. I am interested in someone with rider lawn mower experience, as Paul and I have very limited experience running one of these.

Please respond by answering this e-mail, and/or call my cell, 206-714-8646. The lawn is getting real long, so sooner is better.

Thank you in advance for your offers to help.

73,

Tom