Help Raising Dipole (North Bend)

Ken Koch WA7KK

If anyone is available and doesn't mind coming clear out to North Bend I could use 1 or (preferably) 2 people to help me raise my new dipole antenna.  The previous one came apart.

Hopefully this won't take too long.  The tree sides are up with ropes through pulley.  I just need some help manipulating the antenna to get around branches while it is being pulled up.  As far as I know I have everything I need, but this is at least a 2 person job.

I am available most weekdays and weekends.  Hopefully we can avoid any extra hot days.