Re: Computer Noise

Robin WA7CPA

I use a SideKar logger and small Bluetooth keyboard, no computer needed when portable.. Made for the kx3 but I think it is now or will have capabilities with other radios.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021, 6:13 PM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Here is a good challenge.  During Field Day I was using my HP laptop on batteries.  When it started showing a low battery I plugged it in to charge.  That is when a good amount of RF noise started to the point that I could no longer hear some of the stations.  Any ideas on how I could remove or at least lessen this noise issue?  Now realize the HP power supply was plugged into an BlueTTI power station since I did not have power available.

Thoughts?