Re: 3rd Thursday Mini drills

Rowland

Are you going to be out of town for the next three months!

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 10:43 AM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all:

I hope you are going to have nice week-end with family and friends while celebrating July 4th.

As discussed during the Zoom meeting, there will be no scheduled 3rd Thursday mini drills for the months of July, August and September. However, I encourage any stations that wish to have a "tune up" or another activity, please don't hesitate to have your own spontaneous events.

I will be out of town for these three months and hope you will all enjoy your summer time activities.

73, and be safe out there.

Happy birthday America.

Tom, WA7TBP