Courgar Mt. Repeater Power issues:SOLVED!

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Edited

Through the awesome detective and repair work of the Tech Team: KenĀ (W7ECK), Paul (W7PFB) , and Shawn (K7ATA) and the accidental triggering of a faulty switch by me while playing around with the buttons on the amp- The elusive fluctuating power of the Cougar repeater has been SOLVED!- The cause? A fried power supply, crimps that loosened over time, and a failing power switch - all combined to create the issue. It was a real learning experience for me to see these experts do their thing.