Re: September 25 Annual CERT and Tolt Dam Evacuation drill

Bob (KI7RMO)

I’m in.  Date is saved.

Bob KI7RMO

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom WA7TBP via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 10:57 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Cc: kathy.brasch@...
Subject: [SnoVARC] September 25 Annual CERT and Tolt Dam Evacuation drill

Hello everyone:

This year, instead of a CERT only annual exercise, the CDCCC decided to incorporate the annual CERT exercise with the Tolt Dam evacuation drill. This is scheduled for Saturday, September 25th. I am seeking SNOVARC personnel to assist with radio comms, crowd and traffic management. More details will be made available as the drill is finalized. For now, please save the date. The drill will begin at 0800 hours and go to approximately 1300 hours. Please contact me if you can help out.

Thanks in advance for considering to help out here.

73,

Tom