Re: Wifi modems

Jackson Beard

I wanted a better system to allocate bandwidth between myself and four gamer teens.

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021, 17:01 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Thank you. Why did you switch

Rowland

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 4:53 PM Jackson Beard <macleanofduart@...> wrote:
Presently the fastest wifi 6 capable tri band router is the archer ax11000.

It's expensive. I just bought it. If you would like my previous tri band you can have it. It's no slouch. It covered my 3k and some of the yard. Linksus EA9500 with 8 port switch.

Jackson

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021, 16:39 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Hello Fellow Hams,

Need some advice on purchasing new wifi modem. The one we have is getting flakey and I need to reset it often.  Need to cover at least 3000 square feet and reach out to garage. All advice appreciated.